If your evap skid is bent or rusted, consider replacing it with the Hauk Off Road evap skid plate. This skid plate is formed from 3/16" thick steel, features grade 8 hardware and a simple bolt on installation in the factory evap mounting location, with no cutting required. This is available in bare steel, satin black powder coat, or in any of our optional colors.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
Available powder coat colors (ALL COLORS ARE TEXTURED):
- Satin Black
- Gloss Black (Factory Jeep Color)
- Gloss White (Factory JL Color)
- Firecracker Red Gloss (Factory JL Color)
- Punk'n Orange Gloss
- Ocean Blue Gloss (Factory JL Color)
- Sting Gray Gloss (Factory JL Color)
- Billet Silver Gloss (Factory JL Color)
- Granite Crystal Gloss (Factory JL Color)
We also have other optional evap skid plates as well that can hold batteries or air tanks. Check them out below.