Our TJ 3.5 X-Factor Long Arm systems feature our revolutionary
independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the
professional rock crawling world while maintaining excellent
streetabiliy and handling. Our full length upper control arm keeps
caster change to a minimum and the front upper bushing at the
differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum
This system features a triangulated 4 link
assembly in the rear eliminating the need for a rear track bar. The
lower control arms feature a high clearance design to
maximize ground clearance and cross over angles,
are made of 2 solid alloy steel, use a Pro Flex Joint at the frame
connection and a Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection. Our
modular skid plate design clam
shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. With the
3 piece construction, servicing
of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension
modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. We
use a weld in cradle and tie-in plate made from thick laser cut steel to
add structure to the rear axle.
High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2 solid alloy steelRevolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and controlRear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track
bar and provides anti-squat for better climbing ability
Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri link designsThe smooth bottom 1/4 thick steel skid plate mounting design adds 1 of ground clearance and structure to the frameWeld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strengthRTI 1400+ on a 20 degree rampAllows for 33 tiresLimited Lifetime WarrantyUpgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm systems or coil over products
(4) Triple rate coil springs(4) High
misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects(2) Front sway bar link straps(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle
(3) Extended stainless steel
(2) Extended rear sway
*includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8,
Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and
Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead
of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
5. 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal
of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to
allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
8. Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
9. Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 of back spacing.